Thursday, February 18, 2010

Beard Gone, Wife Ecstatic

Since before Thanksgiving, I have allowed my plentiful beard the opportunity of a life time. It has been a chance for my face to grow freely –much to EVERYONE’S dismay. You may or may not be surprised as to all the flack that I have received. First of all, no-one in this culture can grow a beard, period. Secondly, it makes me look way older. Thirdly, it makes me look scary. And finally, apparently is sucks kissing me –via the words of Kelly. I even had two 4 year old girls tell me, “That is extremely ugly. You need to shave it off.” Anyway, I had some fun with it. You may or may not care, but here is my beard in all of its stages. Every stage you see was kept for a few days, minimum.












4 comments:

rpalmercoleman said...

That is one magnificent beard my friend.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Pics of your facial growth!!! :D Yes, a different looking son compared to seeing you with your beard! Wow! Again... "those Blue-Blue Eyes..." they pop out w/o your beard.
Herkie... Awe----what a sweet looking family you made.
We're excited to hopefully see him tho' all "happy" with a girl-friend this summer. :D

Michael Lee said...

Stellar! Absolutely stellar! I don't know why Kelly didn't like it. I totally love the Fu Manchu! It's my favorite. Although, the 'Stache is pretty epic too. Well done, friend, well done!

~Michael

Michele said...

Observing the beard and kissing "the bearded" are definitly 2 different things! When Will did the beard thing someone commented he looked like "Sadam Hussein!" He promptly shaved it off! Hope you guys are well. Just finished PAA basketball season. Boys played Dayton Saturday night. They played very well but Dayton had a few more tricks up their sleeve! Rivergate is finished except for the friendship tournement this weekend.Hope all is well with you both! Take care..Michele