Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Cockroach Genocide

I have always read about cockroaches being a problem, but I have never experienced that problem. Where I lived in the States, roaches were not a problem. Now, where we live, roaches are EVERYWHERE. They truly multiply faster than bunnies and live through just about everything (I have personally put one in the microwave for a few minutes, and I swear it loved it). Our kitchen seems to be a hotbed for these nasty bugs. They get into everything. They are everywhere. It seems to no avail, no matter what you do, they come back.


(Here is a photo of two trained assasins)

We decided to bomb the kitchen (this is the third time), and sadly due to a weak chemical, there were no visible deaths (none died). We then went through with some aerosol chemical, killing any little creature in sight. Hundreds met their death. We did well, but not good enough. Throughout the whole process however, we were able to do a nice, deep, thorough clean. We turned our kitchen inside and out trying to kill and then clean every little hole. If anyone knows of a fool proof method for getting rid of roaches, let us know.


Here is our kitchen, torn apart, sitting inside of our dining room.

1 comment:

mom said...

OH MY!!!! Shame.... Maybe I should think of infestigating a cure to bring upon coming to you in June! haha Seriously. Oh wow - you have much to contend with I see. Well, so goes the jungle and realizing we share this earth wherever, with many fury and feathered etc... creatures!! haha...I will be cautious and forge ahead tho'...... I'm ready for this battle to assist! :D :D :D