Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Monkey Island and Boras with family

Due to the great holiday, Teacher´s Day, we took advantage of no school to go touring with family. Here are some pics of our trip. We have visited this Bora tribe several times and are friends.

Walter (a common name here...I believe it comes from the Cocama dialect) and me.
Us with the Boras. Arthur is shirtless...because he traded the shirt on his back for an item. Classy.
Michael and his needy "friend". Pretty funny. Wouldn´t recommend crutches at Monkey Island.
Herkie´s fiancĂ©, Ariana. She has the same coloring as our son! Just less hair.
Aaron with this cute baby Choro!!! Pooped on him, but still so cute!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I left a message in a different spot on your blog and figured I'd leave one here too. I am a recent graduate from Moody Bible Institute and am interested in possibly doing ministry among the Bora people. I am curious if you all might have any contact information to help me make a quick visit as I seek the place the Lord has for me to serve. Any help is a blessing.

In Christ,