Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

Cinco de Mayo! What a cool day! Why? First of all, some battle happened in Mexico and it is hugely celebrated in the US. And...it´s my birthday!!! It was an awesome day (still is!) which started with a surprise presentation of a bunch of moustached girls singing me a Mexican song (might be the anthem) led by Princess. They crowned me with a sombrero and my own personal moustache. So cool!Above is our ¨revolutionary¨pose. Below, I´m Pancho Villa shooting my guns. Viva Mexico!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally Cute!!!! Ha Ha.... you make an interesting mexican.....Looks like you were greatly celebrated also beings it was your Birthday and all... :D

mom said...

that was cute... hey sorry, I forgot to list my name... love you honey xoxo

Michele said...

Happy belated birthday! You and Evan share a fabulous day for a birthday! We celebrated late as Maggie and I were down with the flu this week. Ugh! Hopefully thats it for a long while! Hope you all are well and had a nice celebration! Michele

Brent said...

And I thought Cinco de Mayo was only an Mexican holiday.