Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Random Photos!

Here, Vivian is enjoying the sun and the water.

Last night we took Angel to the hospital to get some stitches. He was running, slipped and then cracked open his head. All is good though as you can see.

Bobi was found this morning in the wash bucket.

Half of the snake that almost bit Vanessa on Saturday night.

Marcos is playing, "Bobbing for Mangos."

Here we are fighting in front of the camera. This was our goodbye dinner with all of the office workers.

Matt is cutting some grass at the Church work-b.

Here we are hauling some wood for the new roof.

Stylin.
Ana Victoria, Vanessa and Gaby sporting their new dresses.

We got together with some other missionaries in town to have a goodbye party for us and the Blood Family (who are also leaving this Sunday).

I was chosen to play Peter in the little kids play because Marcos was in a mood.

Briggith is adding a new style to the Three Kings.

Marcos was NOT happy. Not even bribed would get him to do his part. Oh well.

Here, baby Vivian was NOT enjoying my beard.

The kids were enjoying the pool.

Kelly's sandals have seen better days.

Nelcy is angry at Matthew for who knows what reason.

Some good food straight out of our kitchen.

2 comments:

Sarah Linfoot said...

That food in the last picture makes my stomach growl! haha, it will be good to see you soon. I miss everyone there so much!!! Talk and SEE you soon. You both will be greeted with a lot of LOVE :D

Anonymous said...

Greetings Aaron and Kelly,

My name is Isaiah Di Lorenzo. I was looking at your blog. I am a recent graduate from Moody Bible Institute and am interested in being one of God's instruments in empowering indigenous peoples to plant their own churches. I also have some interest in Bible translation.

I am interested in many people groups including the Bora I'm wondering if you might know of any possible options for visiting the Bora people or an area nearby. I am hoping to visit them only for a short time in 2013 in order to get a view from the field of what things are like there, who might be involved, etc. I believe the Lord has called me to missions in South America but I do not know exactly which people group He would have me work among. Thus, I am doing a bit of survey work.

Any help here or contact information for anyone who might work with these peoples or other indigenous peoples would be a blessing. I would be glad for any contacts who speak Spanish or English. God bless your Christmas time and work.

In Christ,

Isaiah Di Lorenzo