Thursday, August 5, 2010

Photos!

Gabi, the girl in the very back, is one of our newer girls.

Sarai decided to teach Marcos after recently learning to ride the bike herself. Adorable.

Kelly got up the courage to FINALLY hold the baby. Although, she was tecnically forced to do it.

Here is our newest girl, Meri. She is the proud mother of Vivian, the girl Kelly is holding in the above picture.

Another adorable photo of Vivian.

Here we have the famed Kevin. He is overly eccstatic to be through with his charcoal treatment.

This is a giant bass that someone gave us. It tasted sooo good.

Our dog Lolita is being bathed. She actually loves it.

Again, Vivian in the camera. She was making the funniest faces when the camera flashed.

Here is a great family shot while my mother was still here.

Reunited at last. It was great having my mom here.

Here is another of our new girls, Briggith (on the right).

Sarah got caught working in the kitchen with Kristi.

My mom was so kind, she helped us out with some of our clothes. Reminds me of the good ´ole days when I was a kid.

Sarah is conducting class with the little kids.

3 comments:

mom said...

Such A Fun Time spent just being your mother.....:D :D :D :D
I really didn't mind washing.. LOL! It was kinda nice and the clothes really smelt FRESH from the warm sun and out-doors! (that is if they weren't rained on then left to still dry)....hahaha
Ah... I am Amazed tho' that Portland has had SUNNY weather ever since I've been home and almost the whole time I was in Peru (per Nathan).. YA - Really COOL!!!!AH but I Loved Iquitoes... HEAT!!!! :D

mom said...

Vivian...= Adorable Markos..Sarei= Precious...Mary...Briggeth...Vanessa's Sister.. All the girls = Warm Friendships!.. :D... So many pics bring me back to Iquitoes... and I MISS YOU ALL!! My Kids... Aaron/Kelly and Sarah = So Loved!!!!

mom said...

AH... How could I forget Kevin and his Sincere Heart... Always Smiles for ALL and a hug! :D
Hugs sent via email... to Kayla too...