Monday, August 23, 2010

Week of prayer at Mama T´s


Last week was week of prayer. Each night we went over to Mother Teresa’s house for songs, bible study and just communicating with each other. We made it optional for the girls, and it was so cool to see just about every girl going, and even participating. Our group already meets every Sunday and Wednesday, and it seems to be growing. There seem to be quite a few more boys attending. I am not sure whether I am happy (because I am always the only male present), excited (because they are interested in God), or frustrated (because now they are interested in my girls). I suppose I will just wait and see.



1 comment:

mom said...

That's Really NICE! I've visited mama t's and how cool she opened her home to everyone.
Ah!...The young men have to start somewhere to get a GOOD - GIRL! :D
Who knows that in time they will have hearts moved for GOD also. :D